The Carriage Club
Welcome to the Carriage Club, the Premier Location in Kansas City for most memorable events. With 10 private banquet rooms to choose from, we believe the Carriage Club is the ideal location for wedding receptions, bar mitzvahs, business meetings and conferences, social gatherings and much more.
With decades of experience in event planning, we strive to make your event perfect from start to finish. Our banquet staff looks forward to making your event a conversation piece for many years to come.
Visit our quaint Garden Room for a beautiful luncheon or lively bridge party. Our East Room is ideal for a business meeting for 10 - 40 people with a full list of audio and visual equipment available to make your presentation perfect. Our stately board rooms are private and can accommodate 2 - 24 people for a breakfast meeting, board retreat or planning session of any kind. The jewel in the crown of the Carriage Club is our beautiful Ballroom. Ideal for an intimate dinner or large and festive wedding reception, the Ballroom overlooks our pristine pools and nearby golf course. We encourage you to take a tour of our event spaces in our photo gallery.
• Besides a gorgeous facility, what truly sets CC above the rest is your staff. Every single one. Immaculate attention to detail and service. Timely and frequent communication. The most responsive team I have ever worked with. And a true team you can see working together.
• Your staff is by far and wide the most service orientated group I have worked with in KC. Responsive, thoughtful, accommodating and attention to quality.
• Beautiful atmosphere and great service. Chef did a great job modifying the menu to our requests. Perfect space for our group!
• Kaitlyn made this so easy for us! She was attentive to our expressed desires, communicated well, was accurate and detail-oriented, helpful, very competent at her job! Very professional from the beginning email through the event and follow-up! Also the wait staff who worked the event was very accommodating, helpful, and courteous. The food was absolutely delicious.
• Exceeded expectations on many levels - ambience, quality of food, exemplary service.
• Just wanted to say thank you and tell you how much we enjoyed our family Wedding Reception Saturday evening. The Club looked fantastic, the food was wonderful, and your staff went above and beyond to see the every guest was well served. It really made the event great fun for everyone.
• Wow, we are so impressed with the Carriage Club! Every detail was performed flawlessly from the magnificent table settings, fabulous filets, the servers being so knowledgeable of their wines...I could go on and on! Our guests had a wonderful time and it's all due to your attention to detail and communication skills
• Kaitlyn was wonderful to work with and helped with making the tables look so beautiful!
Hi Susie - I wanted to thank you so much again for the incredibly wonderful rehearsal dinner that you facilitated for us. Everything went smoothly...cocktail hour was so fun for us; the dining room & tables looked beautiful; dinner food was delicious and efficiently/expertly served; video had no glitches etc, etc. Your role was amazingly helpful. You approached the work with enthusiasm and instilled confidence throughout - and made the whole event fun rather than frantic for me. The kids loved the event - I don't know if I relayed to you how incredulous Johnny was when he realized that cocktail/ dinner/dessert foods were all his favorites! Also, we have received high marks and rave reviews from many of the guests.
Susie – Thank you so much for going “above and beyond” to make the Genesis event a great success. It has certainly been a pleasure working with you – you are the voice of calm in the midst of crisis management!
Dear Susie, I want to thank you for all you did to make Gary and Shea’s wedding reception on October 2nd such a success. You and your staff did a great job before, during and after the reception. It was a wonderful evening that we will always cherish. The food was delicious and enjoyed by all. The Carriage Club is on the top of our list for Kansas City venues.
Dear Susie: Thank you and all of your staff for providing such a wonderful wedding reception. The memory will last a lifetime!
Marian and Rick Everist
Dear Susie, We had an absolutely fabulous night at the Carriage Club and so far all we have gotten is compliments from our guests. The club was beautiful, the food was delicious and the hospitality could not have been better. A big, wholehearted thank you to you and all your staff for making our night so special! It is definitely one we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Ashley and Stephen Hiatt
Dear Susie, We just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job on the Rehearsal Dinner honoring Brad and Wendy Hill. It was so special and you are responsible for helping create a fabulous event. Happy Holidays and thanks again for a job well done!
Kathy and Gary Hill
Susie, Thanks so much for the extra effort in making the Brown/Rocamora wedding so special! Steve and I appreciated your attention to the details and had a really lovely evening,
Dear Susie, Finally a quiet moment to send you written thanks for all you and your staff did to serve our KC Ballet Guild’s Fall Luncheon this past September – it was such a fun and delicious luncheon! We have had great reviews on your menu selection and the tables set up in that dining area looked wonderful! Please compliment all who set up and served us – they were all very friendly and good. Thank you again for all your time and hard work.
Jane Ellen Benson