61 E 14th Street • Kansas City, MO 64105 • 816.842.1045
Turn your vision into a reality at downtown Kansas City's premiere wedding venue.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Power & Light District, The Gallery offers
9,000 square feet of open, customizable space and a spacious balcony with
breathtaking views of downtown's skyline.
For your wedding...Contact: Jessica Mullen
Wedding Packages Include:
- Day Access to Venue
- Tables & Chairs
- Standard Black or White Linens
- China, Silverware & Bar Glassware
- In-House Catering & Staffing
- Cake Cutting
- Portable Bars
- Skirted tables for place cards, gifts, cake, guestbook, etc.
- Wedding Coordinator
- Bridal Suite
- Set up and clean up of venue
- House Sound & Lighting, Microphones
- Projection Screen & Wall
- LED lighting with customized color options to coordinate with your wedding theme
- Spacious balcony overlooking the downtown skyline
- Private Parking
- Free Cover Passes to all guests to KC Live!
- Within walking distance of five downtown hotels
- The Kill Devil Club Cocktail Lounge located adjacent to The Gallery - available for your cocktail hour or transition between your ceremony and reception.
My husband and I had our wedding reception last May at the Gallery. Jessica was a pleasure to work with, responsive, organized, and helped us truly enjoy our day and not have to worry about the details. The food and drinks were awesome, and we believe all our guests had a blast. I would highly recommend the event space for a wedding reception venue.
Brooke and Brett Condie, May 2014 Wedding
Our daughter's wedding reception was exceptional, thanks to the staff at The Gallery. Jessica was incredibly attentive from our initial inquiry in October 2013 until we left at the end of a perfect evening in August 2014. She was on top of every detail during the entire reception. Chef was great to work with, and the food was very good. The banquet staff did their job well. The entire experience was great, but Jessica's professionalism and patience with us when we couldn't make a decision on the menu, and her genuine desire to make sure we were happy with everything, really stand out. A very positive experience!
Dan and Karen Toughey, August 2014 Wedding
This wedding venue is OUTSTANDING! I cannot tell you how wonderful the staff, especially the coordinator Jessica. She worked so well with us. They are flexible and positive the entire way and work incredibly hard to make your wedding exactly what you want. They offer such a unique space and an incredible location with an amazing view that you cannot compete with any other venue in the KC area. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment with the Gallery. It will be a wedding your family and friends will be talking about for years.
Sher and Michael Foy, September 2013 Wedding